Specialized Experience, Knowledge, Skill, and Practice
Status: Licensed Florida Realtor®, Broker Associate
Licensed Florida Real Estate Instructor
Designation(s): GRI (graduate of the Realtor® Institute), ABR (accredited buyer representative)
Certification(s): AHWD (diversity specialist), REPM (property management professional), SFR (short sale & foreclosure qualified), BPOR (increased real estate knowledge in selecting comparable properties to create expert and precise property valuations), e-PRO (expanded real estate technology and social media skills)
Geographic Specialties: Southwest Florida, Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County
Category Specialties: Waterfront Properties, Vacant Lots, Vacant Land, Residential Rentals, Residential Income, Residential Sales or Purchase
Through knowledge, I make the home buying or home selling experience the most comfortable and easy process.
My goal is always to listen and fulfill unique needs. My background in customer service has taught me to continue to nurture the relationship with my customers and clients in order to build long-lasting partnerships. My objective is to serve investors, home buyers, home sellers and those looking to lease residential property throughout SW Florida, across the nation, and internationally by providing great service and to build a close bonds with my customers and clients.
- Florida Real Estate Instructor - Deliver content on the principles and practices of real estate in live class format according to course plan and Florida Law.
- Florida Realtor® - Licensed to Practice in the State of Florida
- Former Michigan Realtor®
- Executive Administration within automobile and engine manufacturing industries along with plumbing and retail industries in Detroit, Michigan – 25 years.
- Accredited University Educated - Holding two Masters Degrees to include International Business and Trade in the World Economy.
- GRI Designation to License (Graduate Realtor Institute) – Demonstrates true commitment to professionalism in the real estate industry.
- ABR Designation to License (Accredited Buyer Representative - Promotes superior buyer-representation skills and services.
- SFR Certification to License (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource) - Regards seller solutions and buyer opportunities.
- AHWD Certification to License (At Home With Diversity) – Cultural diversity specialist.
- BPOR Certification to License (Property Valuation Specialist) - Single family homes, two to four unit homes, condos and town homes.
- E-Pro Certification to License (Marketing Specialist) - Real estate technology.
- REPM Certification to License (Real Estate Property Management) - Single family homes, two to four unit homes, condos and town homes.
- 2011 Platinum Five Star Education Award Recipient (Community of REALTOR® Excellence) through the REALTOR® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc.
- 2012 Leadership Academy Graduate through the REALTOR® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc.
Professional Organizations (memberships)
- Women’s Council of Realtors® (WCR)
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council (REBAC)
- Florida REALTOR® Association
- REALTOR® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc.
- National Association of Realtors®
The true measure of my success will be measured by the trust I secure from my customers and clients. I believe in uncomplicated honest communication and I would be “honored” to represent you.
WHAT MAKES A CENTURY 21 AGENT?
Linkedin Professional Profile (link)
Century 21 Professional Profile (link)
Visit me at Listing Book (link)
Call me direct or call Century 21 Sunbelt Realty, Inc. & ask for me personally!
I am always available!
Toll Free (866) 657-2300 or Direct (239) 542-4777